- Glimpses of Nepal
- Culturally Kathmandu
- Terai Wildlife Tour
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Upper Mustang Trek
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Langtang Trek
- Nepal Panorama Eco Tour
- Tibet Tour
- The Dragon Kingdom Bhutan Tour
- Dashain : 27th September-5th October 2017
- Indra Jatra: 5th September 2017 Special to Kathmandu Valley
- TEEJ- 24th August Celebrating the festival where women come together to feast and fast
- Tihar: 17th-21st October All over Nepal
SNAPSHOTRequest a Quote
This trek offers a unique and spectacular trekking into the remote trans-himalayan mountain area with an influence of Tibetan Culture. The high desert region of Kaligandaki and south to Kagbeni referred to as Upper Mustang has the most unique and breathtaking landscape which takes you to desert dunes to green lush valleys as you hike through thousand year old monasteries, caves and tribes. The end point to the trek takes you the previous forbidden and mysterious Kingdom Lo-Manthang!
- Explore the remote trans-Himalayan area influenced by Tibetan culture
- Travel on foot through breathtaking landcape ranging from desert-like dunes to lush valleys
- Visit ancient monasteries, caves and tribes.
- Duration: 19 days
- Meeting point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Ending point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 1: Arrive in kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Full day guided sightseeing of Kathmandu city, Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan City.
- Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 30 mins flight
- Day 4: Fly Pokhara to Jomsom, trek to Kagbeni (2858m) 3-4 hrs
- Day 5: Kagbeni-Chele (3050m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 6: Chele-Syangbochen (3475m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 7: Syangbochen-Ghemi (3520m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 8: Ghemi-Charang (3500m) 4 hrs
- Day 9: Charang- Lo-Manthang (3700m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 10: Explore Lo-Manthang
- Day 11: Lo-Manthang-Dhakmar (3810m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 12: Dhakmar-Ghiling (3806m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 13: Ghiling-Chuksang (3050m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 14: Chuksang-Jomsom (2700m) 6-7 hrs
- Day 15: Fly Jomsom-Pokhara
- Day 16: Rest Day at Pokhara
- Day 17: Fly Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 18: Day at leisure
- Day 19: Transfer to the airport for final departure.