SNAPSHOTRequest a Quote
For centuries this ancient land has remained secluded and forbidden to outsiders. Only since 1980's was this mysterious high plateau opened to the world. Its beautiful landscapes, huge mountains, rivers and lakes are almost overwhelming. Even today Tibet's past grandeur, magic and mystery remain undiminished. Nomads herd their yaks, pilgrims worship at sacred shines. The vast striking and breathtaking Himalayan landscape is as it ever was.
- Travel to the world's highest plateau
- Explore beautiful landscapes comprised of mountains, rivers and lakes
- Witness the unspoiled cultural heritage of Tibetans that dates back to many centuries
- Duration: 14 days
- Meeting point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Ending point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Full day guided sightseeing of Kathmandu city, Swayambhunath and Patan city.
- Day 3: Fly Kathmandu to Gongor Airport and drive to Tsedang
- Day 4: Full day excursion of Tsedang
- Day 5: Drive Tsedang to Lhasa
- Day 6: Full day sightseeing of Lhasa
- Day 7: Drive Lhasa to Gyantse
- Day 8: Drive Gyantse to Shigatse
- Day 9: Full day sightseeing of Shigatse
- Day 10: Drive Shigatse to Xegar
- Day 11: Drive Xegar to Zhangmu
- Day 12: Drive Zhangmu to Kathmandu
- Day 13: Day at leisure in Kathmandu
- Day 14: Transfer to airport for final departure