SNAPSHOTRequest a Quote
Bhutan is often revered as the "Land of the Peaceful Dragon". It is still regarded as the Shangri-La in the Himalayan Kingdom. This is because of its remoteness, spectacular mountain terrain, and its exotic flora and fauna. Above all the ancient Buddhist monasteries provide a timeless mystery to the scene. It is one of the least explored parts of Asia, allowing entry to only a few visitors.
- Embark on an unforgettable journey to the "Land of the Peaceful Dragon"
- Visit the land still regarded as the Shangri-La in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan
- Discover spectacular mountain terrain, and its exotic flora and fauna
- Visit ancient Buddhist monasteries that add a timeless mystery to the scene
- Duration: 12 days
- Meeting point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Ending point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Full day guided sightseeing of Kathmandu city, Swayambhunath stupa and Patan city.
- Day 3: Fly Kathmandu to Paro and transfer to hotel.
- Day 4: Full day sightseeing of Paro Town and various Dzongs.
- Day 5: Drive to Satsam Chorten and walk to Taksang Tea House. Then continue walk to Taksang Monastery. Come down and then drive to Thimpu.
- Day 6: Full day sightseeing of Thimpu town and various dzongs that are open for visitors.
- Day 7: Morning drive 3 hours east to Punakhu over the Docula Pass. Overnight at Khure Camp.
- Day 8: Visit to local farm house and Wangdi Fodrang Dzong and overnight at Khuru Camp.
- Day 9: Drive back to Paro and transfer to hotel. Afternoon free for shopping and at leisure.
- Day 10: Fly Paro to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 11: Day at leisure in Kathmandu.
- Day 12: Transfer to the airport for final departure.