SNAPSHOTRequest a Quote
This tour allows you to experience the southern flatland of Nepal with its rich bio-diversity in the biggest protected national parks of Nepal in Chitwan, Bardia and Koshi. This tour is perfect for nature and wildlife lovers looking for serenity.
- Explore the southern flatland of Nepal
- Experience the rich biodiversity in Nepal's national parks
- Duration: 14 days
- Meeting point: Kathmandu Airport or City
- Ending point: Kathmandu Airport or City
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu Meet at the airport and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City , Swayambhunath and Patan City.
- Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj. Drive to Karnali Tented Camp, Bardia National Park.
- Day 4: Full day jungle excursion.
- Day 5: Full day jungle excursion.
- Day 6 Drive from Bardia to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 7: Full day jungle excursion.
- Day 8: Full day jungle excursion.
- Day 9: Drive from Chitwan to Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve.
- Day 10: Full day excursion.
- Day 11: Full day excursion.
- Day 12: Drive to Biratnagar city and fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 13: Rest of the day at leisure in Kathmandu.
- Day 14: Transfer to the airport for the final departure
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Transportation (from arrival till departure)
- English-speaking professional tour guide
- Entrance fees to all heritage sites
- Any items/services not specified above