- Glimpses of Nepal
- Culturally Kathmandu
- Terai Wildlife Tour
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Upper Mustang Trek
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Langtang Trek
- Nepal Panorama Eco Tour
- Tibet Tour
- The Dragon Kingdom Bhutan Tour
- Dashain : 27th September-5th October 2017
- Indra Jatra: 5th September 2017 Special to Kathmandu Valley
- TEEJ- 24th August Celebrating the festival where women come together to feast and fast
- Tihar: 17th-21st October All over Nepal
SNAPSHOTRequest a Quote
Our exclusive offers during this trip include yoga sessions, visiting local family, and also indulge in local culinary learning experience. We can also join farming and local art work if interested. During the time of the festival we encourage you to be a part of the festival.
- Complimentary yoga sessions during the trip
- Visit and mingle with local families
- Indulge in local culinary learning
- Get first-hand experience of farming and local arts
- Duration: 14 days
- Meeting point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Ending point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Arrive Kathmandu Meet at the airport and transfer to Hotel.
- Day 2: Heritage tour of Kathmandu City , Swayambhunath and Patan City.
- Day 3: Full day sightseeing tour of Patan, Bungamati and Khokhana
- Day 4: Full day sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath. Overnight at Gundu Organic FarmHouse.
- Day 5: Walk around the farming landscape of Gundu and enjoy locally produced organic food.
- Day 6: Drive to Chitwan National Park.
- Day 7: Full day Jungle Activities.
- Day 8: Drive to Bandipur. Overnight at Heritage Hotel Gaun Ghar (105kms-3 hours)
- Day 9: Hike to neighboring villages. Half day hike to Ramkot after breakfast with picnic lunch.
- Day 10: Drive to Pokhara and further to Astham. Overnight Camp at Astham Hilltop Camp.
- Day 11: Day Hike to Astham.
- Day 12: Walk down to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara airport and fly back to Kathmandu. Evening dinner at Bhojan Griha Res
- Day 13: Rest of the day at leisure in Kathmandu.
- Day 14: Transfer to the airport for the final departure.