- Glimpses of Nepal
- Culturally Kathmandu
- Terai Wildlife Tour
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
- Upper Mustang Trek
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Langtang Trek
- Nepal Panorama Eco Tour
- Tibet Tour
- The Dragon Kingdom Bhutan Tour
- Dashain : 27th September-5th October 2017
- Indra Jatra: 5th September 2017 Special to Kathmandu Valley
- TEEJ- 24th August Celebrating the festival where women come together to feast and fast
- Tihar: 17th-21st October All over Nepal
SNAPSHOTRequest a Quote
This tour offers a beautiful tour of Nepal around its hilly countryside in central Nepal taking you to hilltop views of the Himalayas as well as the terai flatland to experience the wildlife.
- Visit several UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu and other parts of Nepal
- Stay in select accommodations renowned for their strategic locations and quality of service.
- Duration: 12 days
- Meeting point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Ending point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 2: Full day sightseeing of Patan city.
- Day 3: Full day sightseeing of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath and Bhaktapur.
- Day 4: Drive to Gorkha. Overnight at Gorkha.
- Day 5: Morning excursion at Gorkha and further drive to Pokhara.
- Day 6: Full day excursion at Pokhara.
- Day 7: Drive to Tansen and overnight at Tansen.
- Day 8: Drive to Royal Chitwan National Park. Overnight at Gaida. Wildlife Camp or at Chitwan jungle Lodge.
- Day 9: Full day excursion at Royal Chitwan National Park.
- Day 10: Drive to Daman and overnight at Everest Panorama.
- Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu, rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 12: Transfer to the airport for the final departure.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Transportation (from arrival till departure)
- English-speaking professional tour guide
- Entrance fees to all heritage sites
- Any items/services not specified above