SNAPSHOTRequest a Quote
Nowhere in the world is more spectacular than in the Everest region. It is where four of the world's six tallest peaks rise above everything else, crowning the towering ridges that straddle the forbidding Himalayas. The EBC trek is the grandest walk in the land of the Himalayas trekking through the astounding mountain views and being up close and personal with the majestic and highest peak in the world EVEREST!
- Trek to the Everest region housing four of the world's six tallest peaks
- Witness the bewildering flora and fauna in remote areas of Nepal
- Get up close and personal with the majestic Mt. Everest
- Duration: 18 days
- Meeting point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Ending point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
- Day 2: Full day guided sightseeing of Kathmandu city, Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan City.
- Day 3: Fly Kathmandu-Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,652m) 3-4 hrs trek
- Day 4: Phakding-Namche Bazaar (3,440m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 5: Namche Bazaar: day of rest
- Day 6: Namche Bazaar-Tengboche (3,870m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 7: Tengboche-Dingboche (4,360m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 8: Dingboche: day of rest
- Day 9: Dingboche-Duglha (4,600m) 3-4 hrs
- Day 10: Duglha-Lobuche (4,940m) 2-4 hrs
- Day 11: Lobuche-Gorak Shep (5,170m)-Everest Base Camp (5,364m)-Gorak Shep: 8-9 hrs
- Day 12: Gorak Shep-Kala Patthar (5,545m)- Pheriche (4,280m) 8-9 hrs
- Day 13: Pheriche-Kyangjuma (3,570m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 14: Kyangjuma-Monjo (2,840m) 4-5 hrs
- Day 15: Monjo-Lukla: 4-5 hrs
- Day 16: Fly Lukla-Kathmandu
- Day 17: Day at leisure in Kathmandu
- Day 18: Transfer to the airport for final departure.