SNAPSHOTRequest a Quote
This Trek is a spectacular journey on foot to the South Face of Annapurna I- a pleasant hike through ethnically diverse villages and beautiful mountainous landscape. Explore the way upstream along the Modhi River into the Annapurna Sanctuary, a valley surrounded by towering Himalayan peaks including the breathtaking Fishtail Peak.
- A pleasant hike through ethnically diverse villages
- Discover beautiful mountainous landscape
- Enjoy breathtaking views of towering Himalayan peaks including Machhapuchhre.
- Duration: 17 days
- Meeting point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Ending point: Tribhuvan International Airport or any hotel in Kathmandu
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 2: Full day guided sightseeing of Kathmandu city, Swoyambhunath Stupa and Patan City.
- Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara, 6 hrs drive.
- Day 4: Pokhara-Nayapul- Ulleri (2050m) 1 hr drive and 6 hrs trek
- Day 5: Ulleri-Ghorepani (2750m) 4-5 hrs trek
- Day 6: Ghorepani-Poon Hill- Tadapani (2700m) 5-6 hrs trek
- Day 7: Tadapani-Chomrong (2170m) 6 hrs trek
- Day 8: Chomrong-Dovan (2580m) 6 hrs trek
- Day 9: Dovan-Deurali (3230m) 4 hrs trek
- Day 10: Deurali-Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m) 3-4 hrs trek
- Day 11: Machhapuchhre Base Camp-Annapurna Base Camp (4130m) 2-3 hrs trek
- Day 12: Annapurna Base Camp-Bamboo (2310m) 6 hrs trek
- Day 13: Bamboo-Jhinu Dada (1760m) 6 hrs trek
- Day 14: Jhinu Dada-Naya pul- Pokhara, 6 hrs trek and 1 hr drive
- Day 15: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Day 16: A day at leisure in Kathmandu
- Day 17: Transfer to the airport for final departure.